How To Use The Crooked Road Online E-Guide
- Click on the page to magnify the view and use the cursor to move around in the page. Click again to back out of magnified view.
- To change pages, use the arrows at the sides of the pages.
- There is a search function at the bottom, so if, for example, you want to know every place the word "Festival" appears, click the magnifying glass icon at the bottom, type the word in the search box and hit Enter. All “Festival” entries will appear in a list.
- At the bottom there is an icon that lets you see thumbnail views of multiple guide pages at one time.
- At bottom left are clickable links allowing you to share the guide on social media sites, email the guide, or download the guide to your computer.